Thursday 8 April 2010

Speechless?

I must be so boring, I go on and on about loads of stuff its unbelievable. I can talk for hours, except on msn. I can never think of a single thing to say on it. And its not as if I'm talking to strangers. Its probably all my fault I go on about stuff nobody cares about all the time. I must do my friends heads in. I talk about music, fashion, manga, the Jonas Brothers, Alex Turner, etc. So I don't really blame people for not wanting to talk to me on msn. I must bore you all to death. If you are reading my blog, and don't really know me, then you must think I'm really loud and talkative. I'd like to think I am but I'm not at all. I'm one of the most shy people you will ever meet. Lets just say it's a lot easier to type than it is to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment