Monday 19 April 2010

I'm Grounded :(

Tomorrow i bet all my friends will go out but I'll have to stay in. I'm grounded, i haven't been grounded since i was like 10 so this is all new to me. I cant go out, which is a real downer because i am always out. I absolutely hate being in the house in the summer (well its not exactly summer but its been somewhat decent weather lately). I'm really lucky my parents didn't take my ipod and computer, i would have been really depressed then. i can't actually remember what i was grounded for, it was late and i was really tired. All i know is that i slammed the door really hard and my parents go mad everytime i do that. So Now i'm stuck in this house until i go camping friday. I know you dont particularly care about me being grounded, this is just what happens when boredom strikes, you blog about the randomest things!

louise-x

No comments:

Post a Comment