Wednesday 7 April 2010

Haters, or Hateful People, Whatever you want to call them.

OK so this is sort of my first post. I wanted a nicer first post but i really wanted to make this clear before i start posting other things. i know this girl, she is the most annoying person i know. I don't want to say i hate her (that would make me a hypocrite), even though i do hate her(so, so much). I honestly cannot stand her. Its kinda strange because we used to be friends like two years ago. Thats how she knows so much about me. I mean she knows one of my biggest secrets, she's been inside my house, plus i see her everyday. She knows me a bit too well.
The other day she kind of had a go at me, but she wasn't shouting at me or anything like that she was just critisizing every single thing i said, it was like she was begging me to punch her in the face or something(i did not actually punch her, but she was asking for it). If she is reading this she won't even know its her (she hasn't got a clue what she's like). And to be honest she would only be reading it to make sarky comments about it in school.

What i'm trying to say is its ok to mildly hate somebody because if they do enough to make you hate them, they probably hate you too

Louise-x

No comments:

Post a Comment