Wednesday 7 April 2010

oh my god lou ?? what are you listening to that song is soooooooo old !!

Why is it that everybody goes off a song because somebody "cool" calls it "old". And i would understand if i was listening to like classical music or something because i am 13 and that is just really out of character for a 13 yr old, but I'm talking about songs that came out like last year. its like I'm listening to a song that came out about two years ago on my ipod and then some random person who i hardly ever talk to calls it old. And then they have the cheek to tell me to go and listen to something brand new that I've never even heard of, and then after I've listened to it at least 10 times and put the lyrics to it in my facebook status, they'll talk to me again. and then i'm like "you hardly ever talk to me anyway?".
OK so not everybody, but i can think of a few people. i mean its a song it only lasts like three minutes get over yourselves.

Louise-x

No comments:

Post a Comment