Wednesday 7 April 2010

Me, My Friends and I

I have some of the greatest friends in the world. I love them all so much.(and i am not just saying that becuse two of them are sitting next to me)
so i'll start with kate !

Kate is one of the coolest people i know, she funny, Random, Stylish (80's jumper). she's just awesome. I really love her. I'm always having a laugh with her she's pretty hilarious.

Shelley is like the least tragic emo i know which is amazing because i cant stand when emo's are tragic. she's funny, caring, Stylish and kind i love her to bits.

Amy is really cool. She knows me so well. She blames me for EVERYTHING, but its ok i dont mind haha. i really love her and she knows how to make me smile.

Kirsty, i've botherd with kirsty since i was 4. we have been through everything together. she's caring, kind and sweet. i really love her to bits. She's amazing.

Jade is one of the most random people i know, we argue sometimes but we always make friends the next day. And plus she's a jonas brothers fan which is also awesome. She's awesome, i love her.


And then shelley said something about me (awww i love her)

Louise absolute fashion guru and always has a smile on her face will stick up 4 u and always b there 4u

No comments:

Post a Comment