Monday 19 April 2010

MUSIC!

Music is probably my favourite thing now. I love it even more than fashion(shocker!). I listen to it all the time. Even right now, i'm listening to vampire weekend. I listen to a mixture of Indie, Rock and Pop music. My favourite is probably indie, its just really unique and special. I know that there are a lot of you who are thinking well indie is just an artist signed to an indie label. I'm on about the genre, bands like the Arctic Monkeys, The Fratellis, The Virgins, Chew lips, The Rascals, The Wombats and The Courteeners, stuff like that. If your still not convinced, then you must be really fun at parties ! (sarcasm). How i got into indie music, i guess i just got sick of all that Hip Hop crap i used to listen too, I listened to a few arctic monkeys songs and it sort of made me forget all about all my other music. So then i looked into similar bands and fell in love with the genre. Then i forgot all about Hip Hop altogether, and now i can't stand it.
And as for rock music, I love the stuff. But it can't be to heavy. I like quite a few rock bands, if you would class them as rock. I like Muse, The Killers, Kasabian, Rage Against The Machine and Green Day. I also like a lot of Emo/ Punk-Pop bands like Paramore, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Mayday Parade and Forever The Sickest Kids. And then there is pop, or at least what I class as pop. I listen to quite a few pop bands. Most Of them ae really cheesie, but thats OK because I'm Louisiee Cheesiee (Don't ask). I like pop bands such as the Jonas Brothers, Scouting For Girls, Alphabeat, We The Kings, Selena Gomez, Scissor Sisters, Mika and 78Violet.

Music has a great impact on my personality, It has definatley made me a better person. Its amazing how one song can change how i feel for the rest of the day. I have loads of favourite bands. I haven't even mentioned some of my favourites like Marina & The Diamonds, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs Or The Ting Tings. So now i'm probably gonna go listen to the Zutons or something.
Valerieeee

Louise-x

No comments:

Post a Comment