Monday 19 July 2010

shelley :D

Shelley pratten is one of the most AWESOME people in the world, i love her to bits. she hardly ever cheeses me off. And she's always there for me. And best of all she puts up with me when i do random stuff. and trust me, i do a lot of random stuff, well not really. I'm just a normal person, who likes coffee. and she respects me for that. shelley is like the only one of my friends who listens to vampire weekend (who i absolutely ADORE) amongst other amazing bands. she has amazing taste in music and fashion, which is something i judge people on a lot. thats another thing she doesn't mind when i get all judgemental and start slagging off peoples outfits, which is good. cuz i do it a lot. and i'm not just saying all this nice stuff cuz she's sitting right next to me, she's actually quite a good friend, i quite like her. yup

-Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment