Saturday 24 July 2010

Fashion =]

Fashion is pretty much all that matters to me apart from my friends, family && music(of course, can't forget about the music). If i couldn't go shopping or even read a fashion magazine every week, i'd probably have a breakdown. My fashion sense is a little... different. I lovee almost every single item of clothing i own, I know that a lot of people laugh at the clothes i wear but at the end of the day i'd rather wear something i loved and be laughed at than wear something that i don't like to please others. I like how i dress, and i know that being unique is a good thing. I mean i'm not that unique, i do actually wear clothes that are "in" but i like to think i'm making it my own(probably not). If i see to many people wearing something then i wouldn't buy it, i hate looking like everyone else. Just like i hate it when people wear the same clothes as me. Which is hard to avoid when your favourite shops are New look, Blue Bannana and H&M. From my experience, the best thing to do is experiment with different looks until you find something you love, when you do stick too it. my wardrobe basicly cosists of vintage looking floral prints, big chunky plastic jewellery, high heel ankle boots, Extra short shorts && retro t-shirts. Mabey a few other unique peices too but thats basicly it. I also wear a lot of black pumps with my denim shorts or jeans. I lovee my clothes, i can't live without them. I'm one hell of a shopaholic, i'm probably going to be in a lot of debt when i'm older but oh well, at least i'll have style. So a little advice . First of all confidence, if you don't feel confident in what your wearing, don't wear it. People will notice, trust me i've been there. Another thing is try different shops everytime you go shopping. In your local shopping center there are probaly a lot of very cute clothes stores your friends have never even heard of, you'll feel so much better knowing nobody is wearing the same clothes as you. And the one of the most important things that you must never forget is quality, look at things before you buy them. think is this worth the money before i spend it, if the answer is no then look elsewhere. Sure a lot of shops sell really nice clothes but then only a handful of them sell really nice good quality clothes. Its better to spend £40 on a dress on a well made dress that will last a long time than £10 on a dress thats going to fall apart after you've only wore it a few times.

-Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment