Friday 9 July 2010

Last week :)

Next week is the last week of school, i don't really remember what i did last summer. Must have been crap. This summer is going to be different. Good different i hope. For starters i'm single yup !! and not looking. Yeah i got dumpeed, but i think its for the best... who am i kidding I've never been happier. I was horrible when i had a boyfriend, i didn't know it at the time but now i realize what a mess the whole thing was. I'm better off alone, who needs boys, waste of space if you ask mee !! anyways I'd better stop ranting and get back to the point. Tomorrow i might have this sports thing and then Tuesday is a non uniform day. then Wednesday will just probably be crap, as usual. then Thursday wil probz be my last day if i dun goo Friday, so good week... me thinks YES :) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment