Tuesday 1 June 2010

That one teacher who always picked on you !

I know I'm not the only one here. Don't you hate it when your in school and theres only one teacher in the whole school who seems to have a problem with you. And sorry if I'm wrong but i would say i was well... one of the better behaved people in my school, Well lets just say that they've had a lot worse than me !! Well for me there was one teacher who didn't like me, well actually it seemed like they hated me. And that was my year 5 teacher in primary school . And you see the thing is at first they seemed nice. They were okay with everybody else, except me. when i was in year 5 i had a bad knee so i had to stay in at break times just in case i hurt it outside, i was quite a dare devil back in the day(nah, not really) Anyway i was in there for a long time so i decided to draw a picture, it was of my guinea pig. I spent at least 3 days on that picture and i was going to put it above my guinea pig cage and treasure it forever. In class i was feeling particularly proud of myself so i decided to show everybody. I got it back and saw that at the top somebody had written "speedy Smells" at the top of it. I tried to rub it out but then over came my stupid teacher and took the picture off me and ripped it up saying that i should have been working. despite the fact that i had finished my work and almost everybody else was out of their seats having an arm wrestling tournament. I know what your thinking, its just a picture get over it !!! but this was just an example of all the horrible things she did and said to me. I hated year 5, i actually remember asking my mam if i could move schools in year 5. So a Little advice to anybody who wants to become a teacher. Teachers are meant to be against bullying, but how the hell are you meant to be aginst bullying if you are bullying one of your students. I would know, i actually go to a school, and i was actually bullied by a teacher. Thats not how i wanted to be taught, i didnt learn anything that year. Not only was she a moody cow but she was also a crap teacher. I know what kids want, they want sweets and stuff like that.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment