Tuesday 1 June 2010

Eurovision xx

I actually liked eurovision this year. Not only could the people actually sing but there was hardly any cheesy pop songs, except mabey france but that song was just class. Allez Allez Allez... C'mon that one was amazing fair play. And is it just me but was that belgium song cute as hell, me and my guitar... awwwww sweet. My favourite out of the whole of the acts was probably turkey, i knew about that band before they were even on eurovision, thats probably why it was my favourite. The strobe lights give me a bit of a migraine but it looked amazing. I think combining rap, rock and robots was genious, two very satisfied thumbs up for that one :D. i loved spain's song though, the song was almost as good as jimmy jumps dancing skills. Oh and if you don't know who jimmy jump is, he is the random guy who interupted thier performance, but if you ask me i think it made the whole thing better. No offence cute cheesy afro guy but the whole thing was pretty boring apart from that bit, just saying. Haha i havent even mentioned the winner. Yep i pretty much loved satelite, it was very cute. Was it just me but did she sound welsh, She was a german girl speaking english but to me she sounded welsh, yep its probably just me who thinks that. Oh and the voting thing, germany didn't win because it was pollitical. If all of the voting was pollitical the same country would win every single year if you think about it. Here in the uk i don't think we really care about winning anymore, we are so used to coming almost last every year. We only qualify for it because we help pay for whole thing. So does all of the other somewhat rich countries. And its a shame we don't win because we are one of the few countries who can afford to host it. oh yea, and who was that funny stupid person reading the votes for poland. she made me chuckle !!
"here are the votes from the polish people ... in poland"
Yep thats were the polish people live :D

-Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment