Monday 14 June 2010

FRIDAY :D

I really can't wait until Friday now. Guess where I'm going... NATURAL HISTORY MUSEEUUUM! woop woop :D this may sound extremely geeky or whatever but me and my friends are like uper duper EXCITED. I went to the natural history museum in year 7 as well, it was amazing. They had this robotic t-Rex, i was pretty freaked out when i saw it. And they had this earthquake thing it was weird. They had like dinosaur eggs and all that when i went, what if one hatched :S naahh i think they were fakee. If they were real they'd be in America, America usually seems to have the coolest things. I don't actually know why i am so excited because its only the natural history museum. I'm not going on another school trip until December, I'm going to the clothes show. but that's like a whole 6 months away so theres no point in looking forward to that yet. Anyway like i said, UPER DUPEERRR EXCITED !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment